While there are no immediate plans for a second pressing of the DVD, there may be one later in the year. To be notified when that happens, please email: TubDVD@gmail.com.
Simply include "TUB DVD PRE-ORDER" in the subject line and we'll drop you an email when it's back for sale.
Here's all the info on the DVD and how it came about: In May of 2010, we launched a pre-order campaign to raise money to help distribute TUB on DVD. The good news is: it worked!
Check out the TUB DVD trailer below, as well as the cover art and special features list!
So, What's on the DVD?
The film! Plus, over 50 minutes of special features including:
- 2 Audio Commentary Tracks
- On Set Video Diary
- Sundance Video Diary
- Deleted Scene with Intro
- Bobby & Eric's First Short Film
- TUB 2: The Fan Film by 14 year old filmmaker Joe Shelleh
- GordonandtheWhale.com Uncut, Extended Video Interview
Pitching TUB in 2007 (2 early pitch videos for the film)
- Behind the Scenes Photo SlideShow
- Sundance Trailer